Sunday, March 7, 2010

What I Did and Didn't See Yesterday







As I was polishing off my last scone yesterday morning, my husband returned from the Sag Harbor Gym to report a major celebrity sighting: James Franco. With the excuse of shopping for doilies (no luck with that yet, I'm sorry to say), I headed into town, keeping my eyes peeled just in case James Franco was hanging out at Provisions. But he must have skipped the spirulina smoothie after his workout, because he was nowhere in sight. My stroll wasn't a total loss, however. After picking up a bag of organic black beans (I made this recipe from the Times Magazine for dinner), I walked over to Sylvester & Company, where I bought a giant peanut butter cup, well worth the $3 price tag, and enjoyed the sight of these glamorous pugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment