Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Doily Emergency




When I saw the snow was coming down at lunchtime, I was in the middle of gathering a meager selection of props for a Valentine's Day photo shoot. I didn't have a single paper doily in the house! Would Main Street merchants decide to stay home tomorrow morning if we were to have another big storm? Newsday photographer Doug Young swore to me that he would be here if he had to come on snowshoes. So while everyone else was stocking up on rock salt and soup ingredients, I ran to the Variety Store to pick up some doilies for my truffles, fudge, and chocolate bark.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the choices you have. I was out looking today and I found a choice of white, white, or white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And white doesn't look good on my white dishes or white countertop! Love the Variety Store.

    ReplyDelete