Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Dream Come True

I usually do my shopping on Main Street, but today I drove all the way to B.J.'s in Riverhead with a special purpose: To buy the concession stand candy for the Pierson Middle School musical. I have always wanted to load up a shopping cart with bulk bags of Laffy Taffy and Hershey's Miniatures! I'm storing it all in my scary basement, so I won't be tempted to eat it before opening night on February 3. The show is The Music Man, and it will surely be spectacular. Click here for ticket information.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren,

    When I go to the school plays I always bring an apple along for intermission. Have you thought of offering a large of bowl of apples? Howard could easily order some nice fuiji apples. I know there will be some very appreciative parents and grandparents and maybe even some students.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, that is a great idea. We were struggling when looking for something "healthy" yesterday at B.J.'s and just gave up on all the unappealing options. Could you get me a price, per apple?

    ReplyDelete