Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome Back, Old Friends

A little over a month ago, for no reason at all, Sag Harbor Days subscribers with an optonline e-mail address stopped getting my e-mail alerts. I did try to figure out how to fix this problem, but about two minutes in I realized it was beyond me. So I just sort of hoped that the problem would disappear, and yesterday it did. Suddenly, everyone was getting my e-mails again, for no reason at all. Welcome back! And hope to see you at Pierson tonight through Sunday for The Music Man, and off of Main Street this Saturday for HarborFrost, where I'm sure I'll be taking a break from the ice sculpting spectacle to admire this big, beautiful whale-printed whatever-it-is (a sarong? a small table cloth? I want one!) in the window of Matta.

No comments:

Post a Comment