Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mayoral Candidates Unanimously Favor Ice Cream





Last night, Bay Burger (1742 Bridgehampton-Sag Harbor Turnpike) hosted a Meet the Mayoral Candidates event. Jim Henry, Michael Bromberg, and Brian Gilbride clarified their positions on Havens Beach, the Bulova project, and more. There was no need to debate the excellent quality of Joe and Liza’s ice cream ("It's from the Hamptons, so you know it's rich"). My impatient children prevented me from sticking around to ask the speakers about their favorite flavor. Perhaps I’ll get my chance on June 7th at 3:30, when CONPOSH and the Sag Harbor Express sponsor another meeting at the Old Whaler’s Church.

2 comments:

  1. Me too am a fun of small town life. Sag Harbor is a fabulous small town that I visited often when my husband and I were living in Oyster Bay Cove for a while. I'd love to revisit..., Montauk too! And thanks for you email!

    ReplyDelete